Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'M FINALLY 21!!!

I went to Busan for the weekend to see Garst which was the highlight of my trip.  I missed that girl so much and it's been almost 2 years since I've seen her!!  I didn't get to celebrate my birthday the way I wanted to.  The highlight was most definitely being able to see Garst and receiving a Lee Seung Gi notebook - yes I'm a dork.


Now that I'm 21 I can't wait to go back to the States and celebrate the legal American style.  Gosh, I wish a bar here would've carded me or something so it will feel like turning 21 mattered. 

I miss home.

PS I have no pictures because my camera broke - the one my mom bought for me in March...it's not even one year yet!  Luckily it's a Samsung so I'm hoping one of the repair shops here can fix it.  If not...I guess I'll have to buy a new one.  I feel so naked with my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment