Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taeyang's Concert - 9/26/2010

On Sunday September 26th, 2010 Sheila, Hannah, Crystal and I went to Taeyang's concert at KyungHee University!  Taeyang is a South Korean singer and he debut in 2006 as a member of Big Bang, a very popular boy band in Korea.  Honestly, I've only heard of him before the concert but never paid much attention to him.  I know that he's hot and that he has his own album which is why he has his own concert.  However, I wanted to go anyway because it'll be my first concert in Asia and hey Taeyang is hot!

I'm stealing most of this blog's content and pictures from Sheila Her's Blog so definitely check it out for more info.  I'm just going to attach pictures in this blog.

There were life size pics of Taeyang outside of the concert hall so of course I took pics w/ all of them:







I also bought the light stick :)



There aren't a lot of pics from the concert b/c pics/videos weren't allowed..in fact cameras weren't allowed but being me, I took some pics during the second encore performance...









oh and 2NE1 and IU performed as well.  Seriously, read Sheila's blog for more info...:)

1 comment: