Friday, November 19, 2010

Seoul Grand Park - The Zoo!!!!!

After we went to Dr. Fish Cafe, Jenny, Marjo and I took the subway to Seoul Grand Park to visit the zoo.




  First we had to buy tickets (which include one tram ride, sky lift and the admission ticket) which cost 8000 won.



Then we took the elephant tram to the entrance of the zoo!


Marjo is the one on the left and she's from Finland!  Jenny is on the right and she's a fellow American and Gilman scholar!

Oh and before I show you pictures of animals...here are some cool pics I took of myself...cus I'm a camera whore :)

look i'm a turtle!

inside an egg!

look at my feet :)



Now here are a series of animal pictures (I really like the Ape Jungle!):  Oh and more pics via facebook!

Flamingos!  The pink ones are Caribbean Flamingos and the white ones are European Flamingos.  They make really weird noises


This is a Fennec fox







look at the butt!!  oh baboons!!

baby monkey!!!!

the fam

this is so gross

he's the king of the jungle!


lion!


this camel was just strangling another camel...he got the other one by its neck before then they released each other and pretended like nothing happened...what men!








At around 6pm we were all hungry, cold and tired so we took the sky lift down to the entrance.



It was fun!  I always enjoy a day at the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment