Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Leaving Tomorrow - I'm a nervous wreck

So I'm flying to Korea tomorrow and I've been crying all day. It's hard for me to leave home and I know that once I'm in Korea I'll be okay but for now the anticipation and the "I don't know what to expect" is hitting me hard. I've said my good-byes to my friends and some family members and it doesn't get any easier.

It's currently 4:18pm and I still haven't packed yet but I'm honesty not worried. After all, I am half packed, all my winter clothes are already in one suitcase. I just need to pack some summer ones and other things.

I still don't' know who my roommate is and I still don't know my room number - I hope check in day will be a great surprise! Here is the website to where I'll be living: Ewha's Graduate Dorm.

I guess that's all for now.  P.S. if you guys are reading this, please comment, all the 0 comments on the posts are making me very lonely and sad.  :)

I will be in Korea the next time I post something!!!

7 comments:

  1. you are a silly head and you KNOW everything will be amazing, and i keep telling you how much i miss CHina. Yes Even China. China with their squatters, no Purell anywhere, and spitting. (yes like in ct) So Korea, with their sexy men, delicious bulgogi and oh i duno, literate fashion forward trendy technology driven society will be THAT much better! and now all the Korean dramas are on REGULAR TV!! lol

    also I AM #1 number 2 aint no play la la la -- no idea how this song goes.

    Come back with some gifts (like a hottie korean boy who works in finance) and pictures! and i will keep up with your blog when i am procrastinating in BORING USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i dont really know how to navigate your KOREAN site...lol take pics when u get there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hey! Well I will have to admit that the sun will not be as bright with you over in Korea lol, but you're gonna love it there. Don't worry, you're Ms Corporate [Bitch] Anna and the world will bow to you wherever you go.

    I can't wait for your next blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna! I'm so excited for you, I think you're going to have a fabulous adventure in Korea...and I'll be reading your blog from my lunch break, so please post regularly, okay? Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. It breaks my heart to know that you're crying. Every new journey is scary because we don't know where we're going. Take it as it is for now. You're going to an incredible place with lots of GOOD FOOD. OMGGG I'm drooling right now. You're very fortunate to be traveling to Korea for a semester. Be excited. We'll be awaiting for your return to the city. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna!

    Girl, you're going to be great! The nerves will stay there for a while, but try to ignore them and stay open to all possible adventures. Can't wait to follow your adventures and hopefully talk to you sometime soon!!

    <3 & itb

    ReplyDelete