Friday, August 13, 2010

VH1 On Air Promotional Scheduling - Last day

I decided to start blogging since I’ll be embarking on my study abroad trip in just 13 days!! So what better way to start off the blog than by talking about my summer!

On June 7th, I began my internship at VH1’s On-Air Promotional Scheduling department which is located at the heart of Times Square. It was a very fun and memorable 10 weeks. I’ve learned a lot about myself not only professionally but who I am. I had a great team (Tracy, Georgina, Scott, Alyssa, Tanya, Brit, and John) and supervisors who taught me not only skills in programming/scheduling but skills in how to work at a corporate setting as well. I’m going to miss everyone a lot but I also know that today is not the last day I’ll be seeing them. As my parting gifts, I received a pink VH1 slanket, a Hip Hop Honors hoodie, a VH1 t-shirt, and a VH1 Rock Docs bag.


(From left to right: John, Brit, Georgina, Me, Tanya, Tracy, and Alyssa. Too bad Scott is on vacation)

Now I have 12 more days to relax before I head to Korea! I really don’t have to prepare much for my trip, I have my visa and plane ticket. I just need to learn some Korean phrases and I’ll be good to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment