Friday, November 19, 2010

Dr. Fish Cafe!!!

Today after my Korean class I went to Dr. Fish Cafe in Gangnam (about 40 minutes subway ride in Seoul) with a few friends.




First we had to order drinks first.  The drinks were a bit pricey (from 5900-6500 won) but I ordered a sweet potato latte.  Then you pay for the fish pedicure which is 2000 won.


from top (l-r) sweet potato latte, peppermint tea, bottom (l-r) honey cinnamon latte, vanilla latte

free bread and toast!!


After that, we went to get our fish pedicure!


the top bath has big fish and the two small baths in the middle are used to wash your feet and the long bath in the bottom has smaller fish.

So these fish are used to eat off the dead skin in your feet.  First we washed our feet.



Then Cody and I went to the bathtub with the smaller fish. It took awhile to get used to.  The fish will nibble on your feet and it was very ticklish but bearable.  They would stick on to you.


small fish!


Then we went to try the bathtub with the larger fish.  OMG!  They are monsters!  They were so scary looking and they look so hungry!  It took me a very long time to get used to them...and I didn't get used to them at all!  Their mouths were so hard but it didn't hurt...just very ticklish.  I like the smaller fish more!

the bigger fish...look how hungry they look!!!!

i was so scared!!!
Our session ended after 30 minutes and we have to wash our feet again and they sprayed some stuff on our feet.


Jenny washing her feet

It was a very amazing experience and I will definitely do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment