Thursday, November 18, 2010

Korean Class - First Outing Together :) 11/3/2010

So here at Ewha, I'm taking the most intensive class ever in my academic history, the Korean language class.  Why is it intensive?  Well, not only is it a difficult class in terms of content but it's also everyday from Monday through Friday from 8:10am til 10:50am.  The hardest part of this class is definitely waking up on time!!  Since I see my class of 13 (originally 14) classmates and my 성상님(teachers) everyday, our class is pretty tight.  So thus, we organized an event (totally my idea :)) outside of class.

First we met up and had 찜닭 which is a chicken dish for dinner.




Then we went to 노래방 which is Karaoke.


Professor Lee

the woman on the left is Professor Kim





group pic :)


It was so much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment