Wednesday, November 3, 2010

International Breakdancing Competition - Korea Elimination - Oct 27, 2010

The 21st International Battle of the Year (International Breakdance Championship) takes place on November 20th in France this year.  My friend, Sheila, and I got to see the Korean elimination show - where they find the team to represent Korea at the international championship.  We went early to pick up our free tickets and we managed to get front row seats!! 


Front Row Seats!!!

DJ Wreckx

MC Go

Several teams performed:

Fresh Family

Last for One


Winston Breakerz

Fusion MC - My fave team!  They were so awesome!!




It's Our Feelings

Maximum Crew


JinJo Crew - This team got swagggg


Art One Crew - They were lame


Lively Crew

Afterward, 4 out of the 9 groups were asked to battle it out.  I forgot the names of the 4 crew but my 2 faves were Jinjo and Fusion MC.



Then MC Go came out and announced that Jinjo Crew won the Best Show award.

JinJo Crew - Best Show Award


Then the 3 judges came out to perform.  I don't have a pic of the first judge, Dyzee

Bruce Lee from the Gamblerz Crew

Snake from Visual Shock

Then they announced the 1st place winner....

wait for it...

woots!  JinJo Crew won 1st place!!!

Afterward, Sheila and I wanted to take a pic with them so we went up and asked!

Sheila and I with JinJo Crew


But our fave team is Fusion MC so we waited outside of their dressing room and got a pic :)

Sheila and I with Fusion MC


When we left the building we saw the MC, so of course we took a pic too :)

Sheila and I with MC Go

It was a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment