Saturday, December 4, 2010

12/3 - Friday Fun!!

On Friday, I hung out with 2 groups of amazing people.  First I hung out with Moo Bin (aka Molly) who I met recently and I'm going to miss her a lot.  She's in my public speaking class and she's really amazing!  She's in her first year here and is only 19 years old so I really feel like her 언니 (older sister).  

We're in a debate group together so after our group meeting, we decided to hang out.  We were originally going to watch a movie but decided to eat instead.  She took me to this meat place that's different than korean bbq but all you eat is meat.  It was so good!






Then we took some sticky pics because that's the Korean thing to do.



Across the street from the sticky pic is 4-D movie place!  I had to try it of course!  We watched a "movie" (that has no narration or characters) where we were on a rollercoaster ride and a volcano erupted so we were trying to escape.  It wasn't scary at all...just a lot of movement.  






Afterwards, Moo Bin and I parted and I took the bus to Hongdae (which is a huge clubbing/bar scene) to meet up with some of my Hong Kong friends and Youna (Korean friend).  Since they had dinner already, we walked around to get dessert but before that we walked around a bit and took random pics :)


coffee prince cafe!


Tim is holding these naked babies...that's becoming a new trend here


Then for dessert!









I had a chocolate blanc cake which was okay...just really sweet.





Then we went to Fusion Bar for some drinks and to chat some more.




It was a nice and mellow day.  I really love meeting so many international people here, especially my Hong Kong friends!  I'm glad that whenever I visit Hong Kong now, I will have actual friends there and not just family!  Oh, and of course, my Korean friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment