Thursday, December 30, 2010

DISNEY LAND IN HONG KONG!!!!

woots woots!  A lot of people have told me that HK's Disneyland is lame and extremely small and I shouldn't waste my money.  However, I've never been to any Disneylands and so of course I must go!  Carol and I met up first in the train station.  There is a special train that takes you to Disneyland from Sunnybay Station.  When I get a chance I'll post up pictures of the train because it's so cute and Disneyified.

The ticket was pretty pricey: $350 HKD but I expected it.

My first stop: Lion King musical.  There we met up with Tim and her younger sister and cousin from China.  Luckily, Hannah made it in time to watch the musical.  I must say, it was a really lame.  I was so disappointed, the actors can't sing at all and they ruined the songs! 

Then we went to see the Golden Mickey Musical which was a lot better than the Lion King.  There was an actress named BeBe who isn't Chinese but spoke Cantonese very well - I was very amazed.

Then we went on a series of ride including Space Mountain which is suppose to be the most terrifying ride in Disneyland - it was not.  In fact, I wasn't even a bit shocked.  It was entertaining though because Hannah was scared and there was a cute worker who spoke perfect Cantonese and English.

We had lunch at an Asian restaurant and I had Indian food:

I also met up with my god-cousin, Kan Mei Mei - what a small world!

I really wish I can post up pictures right now because the pictures really speak for itself.  I had a lot of fun overall, Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment