Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

WOOTS WOOTS IT'S 2011!!  This is the year of my graduation and my entrance to the real world!  It's also suppose to be the year where the world ends but I highly doubt it.

On 12/31 my uncle, aunt and I headed out from Lamma Island to meet up with their godchildren - my godcousins: Kan Mei Mei and Kan Mei Yee.  We walked around Mongkok and shopped a bit.  Then we had dinner at a Japanese restaurant - which was amazing!

We headed to Times Square of Hong Kong to celebrate the New Year.  Although it was exciting to be doing the countdown with a lot of people, it was nothing compared to New York.  After the countdown, no one was screaming anymore or showed signs of excitment.  I kept on saying, HAPPY NEWYEAR!  in both Cantonese and English but no one would respond back - LAME.

OH well, it was still exciting to celebrate it in Hong Kong and to be with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment