Friday, December 10, 2010

Farewell Party 1 - Ewha Exchange Program

Today was the closing ceremony for Fall 2010 International Students held at the SK Telecom Center at 2pm.

 




I went with a bunch of my girls and we took some pics while we waited for the ceremony to begin.





Then Jina Kim, coordinator of international students, began the ceremony.



Professor Chan Kil Park, Vice President of Global Affairs, gave his farewell remarks.



Then we were called up in groups of 10 to receive our certificate of completion.  I was quite surprised...the certificate is so fancy!








Afterwards, we saw a picture slide show of all of us from the past few months.









Then it was pizza time from Papa Johns!!  It was so much better than the Papa Johns in the states!







After pizza, a lot of us just stayed around and took more pics.








It was funny how OGA (office of global affairs) made the ceremony like a graduation party.  We were all taking pictures with our certificate. I have to say though, the ceremony was very lame.  It was so different from the opening ceremony and not a lot of people showed up for the ceremony.  Nevertheless, I know it's not goodbye yet since I still have 8 days left...(I really hate the countdown!)

1 comment:

  1. All these photos are so interesting to see. I just had brilliant time. I just shifted to LA and my friends also hosted a rainbow themed farewell for me at the garden NYC venues for events. I loved all those arrangements a lot. The bash was super enjoyable but was emotional at very same time.

    ReplyDelete