Friday, December 17, 2010

MY SECOND HOME: CAMPUS + EWHA AREA

So now I'll show you some pictures of my campus and Ewha area.

First here is a bird eye's view of the campus and Ewha that I took from the balcony of the International Education building - 17th story high:




Now here are a series of pictures of ECC which is the most amazing building ever.  They seriously have everything in there: a convenient store (GS25), gym, classrooms, reading rooms (for people to study with a SLEEPING ROOM!  There are beds in the sleeping room and blankets and a pillow!), movie theatre, dentist, travel agency, everything!  I spent half of my time here for my Korean class and Religion and Culture of South Korea class.








Then I take my last two classes: Public Speaking and Understanding World Heritage in a building call Hakgwan.  Here are some pictures:











Here are pictures of the student union:







A picture of Posco which is known for their kimbap but I think it's okay.



Here are pics of the Human Ecology building.  This is where we have our cafeteria, post office, health clinic and more:










Random pictures of campus stuff:




and now Ewha area:







I'm not writing much but the pictures should explain itself.  I'm really going to miss my second home!

1 comment:

  1. you were soooo living in luxury!! and that neighborhood looks beautiful, especially from above!! ... i cannot believe that you had a balcony!! crazy. i hope that you're feeling better and enjoying Hong Kong! :) merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete